i go to school and then play sports and then party when i can
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
i go to school and then play sports and then party when i can
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Retired Teacher. Now drive a School Bus, Train New Drivers for Wise County, Work for Habitat for Humanity, Clean some offices in Big Stone, do handyman jobs, serve on Town Council in Big Stone.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
I work at Mullican Lumber and do a little photography for TriCitiesSports.com
I'll always want a little more than I already have.
hey Bart..
which Mickey D's you work for?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i run machines that make crankshafts for a fuel pump that's installed in ford and international diesel engines......so don't buy those.
i also may be starting a very small profit, but fun side job as a photographer for local bands (promo and press shots, live pictures, etc.)
Im a student and pley sports
ICGRM takin' over
I'm a computer tech & work a few days a week at fishtales waitin tables
- full time college student
- work study for MECC admissions office
- receptionist at Mountain Home Loans on the days I don't work at the college
I started at sykes the other day!
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I work for NPB Financial Services, a part of New Peoples Bank, doing insurance in general and mortgage protection in particular. I write life, disability and health insurance for the different branches.
WOW!!! Free advertisement. lol
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks